With constant changes in the business world and tax rules are becoming more complex, our task is to look after you and your business. We offer proactive and traditional services in all aspects of accounting and taxation.
Self Assessment has been around for a long time now and the penalties for being late are very high. Let us help you with the completion of your Income Tax Return and with safe electronic filing the process is straight forward. We pride ourselves on using the most efficient software available to ensure faultless submissions and quick repayments of overpaid tax.
“Making Tax Digital” will impact all self-employed people from 6th April 2018. We will advise you on the reporting requirements and the best software to use to ensure your quarterly reporting is submitted to HMRC within the permitted timescales.
Let us look at how savings can be made to your income tax. We have independent resources and advisors that could be of interest and save tax at the same time.
Value added tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of HMRC call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to!
We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
• Assistance with VAT registration
• Advice on VAT planning and administration
• Use of the most appropriate scheme
• VAT control and reconciliation
• Help with completing VAT returns
• Planning to minimize future problems with HMRC
• Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
Administering your payroll can be time-consuming and burdensome, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business. And the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
We have dedicated staff who can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
• Customised payslips
• Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
• Completion of statutory forms, including year- end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HMRC
• Summaries and analyses of staff costs
• Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and exgratia and termination payments
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll. Our software is fully compliant with all current legislation, including Real Time Information.